So….it’s been a while. Maybe you’re in a long-distance relationship. Maybe you were on a break. Maybe you just haven’t had sex in a while and have no discernible explanation for it, which is fine too! But if you’re both thirsty and almost don’t know what to do with all that pent-up lusty energy, here are some positions to get back into it!
1. The Cheat Seat: If your leg muscles haven’t been getting much of a workout lately, sit your partner down on a straight-backed chair and straddle them. Put your feet on the floor for extra leverage and hold onto the back of the chair to give your thighs some support. Have them hold a lubed, cupped hand over your vulva so each thrust feels that much more amazing.
2. The Thirst Top: A few days before you see each other, buy a new sex toy and tell them exactly how you’d like them to use it on you. Send random sexts or pics beforehand to build a fantasy together…or don’t tell them what it is and let them wonder in playful agony. Caveat: When they finally get their hands on that toy and you, they may get their revenge.
3. The Slow Scissors: Lie on your back with your legs up at a 90-degree angle. Your partner stands and grabs ahold of your legs, opening and closing them to give you both a wide variety of feels. Slow thrusts, loads of eye contact and a hand between your legs makes it even hotter.
4. The Bum-Da-Bing, Bum-Da-Boom: If you want to give them a permanent visual for their mental masturbation reel (oh, they have one), straddle them facing their feet and shake your butt. Get really into it and you’re in the hall of fame. Even better: have them wear a cock ring with a buzzy vibe for your clit. Now this is in YOUR reel, too.
5. The Mirror, Mirror: If you are finally—finally!– having a sleepover after too long apart, try going a little Tantra. Lie on your sides facing each other and mirror each other’s movements—it’s a great way to reconnect. Start slowly by tracing your partner’s lips with your finger and see where it leads. Mutual masturbation with eye contact is super hot, but you can also move into a languorous bone sesh.
Source – Cosmopolitan