Two Mums Both Found Dead In Same Town Shortly After Being ‘raped on video by same man’

A mum-of-two was raped and filmed by two men shortly before she died in the same UK town where another woman died following a similar sex attack months later, it is claimed.

Lizzie Gillespie


It is alleged that one of the men involved in the attack on Lizzie Gillespie in 2017 later raped and filmed mum-of-two Jenna Johnson on New Year’s Day this year.

The pair threatened to share video, and Ms Johnson, 27, later took her own life and was found dead at her home in Thurso, in the Scottish Highlands, on New Year’s Day this year.

Jenna Johnson

The attack on Ms Gillespie, 30, is said to have been filmed and shown to people in the community, the Daily Record reports.

RELATED: See How Much This Man Demanded As Compensation After Spending 17 Years In Jail For A Crime Committed By His Lookalike

One man was allegedly involved in both attacks.


His accomplice in the rape of Ms Johnson is the man believed to have killed Stefan Sutherland, 25, in September 2013.

The other man who is claimed to have taken part in the alleged attack on Ms Gillespie has since died.

One man who claims to have seen the footage agreed to speak to the Daily Record on condition he would not be named as he feared reprisals.

SEE MORE: Dad Repeatedly Stabbed In Testicles In Front Of Kids After Confronting ‘scallies’

He said he had been a friend of Ms Johnson and Ms Gillespie and was sickened by how they had been abused when vulnerable.

He claimed: “I was gutted about Lizzie’s death and only a couple of days had gone by when this guy started showing me a video on his phone.

“It was these two guys who I recognised, putting pills in her mouth and laughing at her, and then starting to strip her clothes off, while she was clearly out of it.

“I threw the phone back at the guy and told him I didn’t want to see any more.

“But other people watched and told me it showed them abusing her and raping her, laughing at her all the time. It’s also known they robbed her.

“Lizzie was prone to fits and I’ve been told they left her foaming at the mouth and went to the pub where they spent the money they took from her.

“They didn’t call for help and in the morning she was found dead.”


Police Scotland said an investigation found no suspicious circumstances in the death of Ms Gillespie.

The force also investigated Ms Johnson’s death and found the circumstances were not suspicious.

Her family have said she was drugged and raped on camera by two men days before she was found dead on New Year’s Day.

She told close friends and her younger sister the identities of the two men who alleged raped her.

Her sister Kelsey and mum Carole have demanded justice.

Voted Thanks!

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.