While there are plenty of dumb excuses being used to not wear condoms, the fact of the matter is, with STI rates steadily climbing, it’s more im...
While there are plenty of dumb excuses being used to not wear condoms, the fact of the matter is, with STI rates steadily climbing, it’s more important than ever to wear one and we will show you types of condoms you actually need
But also, it’s super hot, being able to truly be in the moment and never have to worry about the consequences of going without one.
5 Types of Condoms | Different Types Of Condoms
1. “For their pleasure” condoms – Believe it or not, there are condoms designed to make your partner’s experience better, too (beyond boosting their ego with an XL label). The Pleasure Plus, for instance, comes with a flared tiny pouch-like top with internal ribbing, creating extra friction as their member goes in and out
2. Warming/cooling condoms – If sex has taught us anything, it’s that it’s possible to please and be pleased simultaneously. Cap off the foreplay getting even more hot and bothered—literally—with Trojan’s Fire & Ice. Coated with warming lube on the inside and out, it’s designed to rev both parties engines.
3. Flavored and/or scented condoms – If you’ve ever tried a flavored condom or lube, you know some can be tasty, while others are just gag-inducing. Royal condoms are vegan and come in chocolate and strawberry, and Deysach recommends the vegan Glyde variety, which comes in flavors including vanilla, strawberry and, um, licorice? But again, if you have a sensitive vagina and find your skin reacting post-coital, eliminate the flavored varieties to see if that’s the problem.
4. Spermicidal condoms – If you’re not only on the condom train but wanna hit those spermies extra good, rubbers with spermicide are intended to offer double the protection by killing sperm with a chemical-laced lube. (Just in case you thought about doubling up with two condoms instead for extra protection, it’s not a good idea as they’re more likely to tear.) But, unsurprisingly, plenty of folks have allergic reactions to the stuff. If you’re having issues down there, this would be one of the first factors to rule out by using spermicide-free condoms.
5. Tattoo condoms – No, this doesn’t mean the condom is covered in instructions for how to get it on tantric-style. Instead, these guys are embellished with tattoo-esque designs, also textured for pleasure, if you want to look at a pretty penis.
Source – cosmopolitan